Lightweight Towing Systems
Litghweight Towing Systems (LTS)
The LTS dramatically reduces time and exposure for vehicular recovery operations. It can be carried and installed by one person; and can be supplied with a vehicle storage rack including shoulder strap.
The attachment provides a safe and secure method of towing back to a maintenance area.
- On active service with Jackal and Husky for the UK MOD
- Capable of towing loads of 18,000 kg / 39,600 lbs
- Weighs 26 kg / 57 lbs (one man lift)
- Connects to vehicle towing eyes using Manroy designed adaptors
- Due to size and low weight, the LTS can be easily stowed on a vehicle
- Can be carried by one person using the carrying strap supplied
|Towing Capacity||18 kg / 30,6 lbs|
|Weight||26 kg / 57 lbs|
|Length when stowed||1,020mm / 40ins|
|Length when extended||1,600mm / 63ins|
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all product photographs, descriptions and specifications on this website are accurate. However, inadvertent errors may occur, and changes in design or materials, due to our continual effort to improve products, may result in some change in specifications before subsequent publications are issued. Manroy Engineering Ltd reserves the right to modify or change specifications without notice.